Flower Basket

                                Using Penny Black Merci Bouquet 40-063

The challenge at Penny Black and More this month is Black and White + 1 other colour. For my card I used one of my favourite PB stamps, some designer paper and black card for the background and matting. I cut two scraps of black card and cut notches in the ends to make the little banners for the top of my card. I added three black gems to the bottom so my card would not look top heavy and finished it off by adding diamonte centered mini flowers in shades of pink to the basket and the ends of the banners. The gorgeous very sparkly flowers do not show up unless you zoom in.
If you would like to enter the PB challenge this month pop over to the blog using the link above to find the challenge rules and there you will also find the fabulous makes from the PB design team. Please remember DIGI IMAGES ARE NOT ACCEPTED. Sponsors for the challenge are:-
                                               Penny Black
                                           Marianne Designs
                                              Crafty Ribbons
                                               Sam's Stamp

            

9 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a sweetie and i'm loving the addition of pink too, luv Sam x

brenda said...

A great card for this months theme Shirely and love the little flowers decoupaged, they really pop.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Such a pretty card, love the color scheme and the lace paper is soooooo beautiful and fits so well!

Mervi said...

Beautiful and cute card with a pink hint;-))m

Kathleen said...

Great colour combinations and a super image. Love the addition of the banners with the flowers. Gorgeous card.

Kath x

Linby said...

A pretty card Shirley. I tried to channel you and your style when i made mine :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful! such a sweet image of that happy cat holding all those pretty flowers. i love how you've incorporated all the pink.

Sue said...

Hi Shirley, this is a beautiful card. I love that cute image and your pretty card design. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink.
Sue...xxx

Louis said...

Dr K1 cured my herpes & Hiv after drinking his herbal medicines for 21 days and I was totally cured without no having any outbreak ever since I drank his herbal medicines, And he also brought my Ex back to me with his ancestral power.
Dr k1  is a traditional healer that my friend referred to me after many years of herpes and marital situation but after I came across Dr K1 he has done alot for me when it come to spiritual consultations, Dr K1 prepare a herbal medicines then send it to me through UPS courier service that took 5 days to get me here in canada then he instructed me how to drink it which I did and I was cured completely.  I will be leaving his Contact information below to help someone else there..Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
 www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com
Dr K1 cure all kind of diseases,


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow